[Development] Qt 5.7.0 beta snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Mon Apr 11 14:47:03 CEST 2016

Hi all,

We have new Qt 5.7.0 beta snapshot available

Windows: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.7/5.7.0-beta/407/

Linux: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.7/5.7.0-beta/389/

Src:http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.7/5.7.0-beta/latest_src/ (Under mirroring)

Mac packages are still missing, retry is ongoing. Please test the packages & report your findings in Jira. We need good testing coverage now to see how close the beta we are. We are trying to get beta out as soon as possible and so on we need to know all beta blockers at the moment. So please make sure all beta beta blockers have '5.7.0 beta' in Fix Version(s) -field & so on visible in beta blocker list (https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=17576)

Windows and Linux packages are RTA smoke tested & seems to be pretty much OK.

Known issues from the packages:https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=17601

br,

Jani