[Development] QtCon rooms for QCS

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Aug 3 10:52:16 CEST 2016

I've submitted 4 'workshop' sessions, mostly as placeholders. I wouldn't mind replacing them with more urgent / interesting topics though, if there are ones. C++11 library usage would definitely be one I'm interested in myself :)

Also, the agenda overview should clearly distinguish between presentations and workshops ...

Regards

Kai