[Development] Module maintainers: action required (Coin slowly migrates from sync.profile to .gitmodules)

Jędrzej Nowacki jedrzej.nowacki at qt.io
Fri Aug 19 08:52:59 CEST 2016

On torsdag 18. august 2016 17.46.41 CEST Dominik Holland wrote:
> How are the dependencies managed for projects/modules which are not part
> of the qt5.git but are part of coin ?
>
> Dominik
That is the reason of migrating "slowly". We need to define/find a product
repository for them. Such super repository would define testing platforms,
configurations and dependencies configurations. For experimental modules and in
general, playground I would propose to create "qt-labs" product.
Cheers,
  Jędrek