[Development] [QML]: Register global enums/flags to QML ?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Aug 19 20:42:05 CEST 2016

On quinta-feira, 28 de julho de 2016 10:54:31 PDT BogDan Vatra wrote:
> Thanks Olivier!
>
> I created two new taks:
>  - https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54981 (moc part)
>  - https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54982 (qml part)

The first part was merged. Sorry, but this is too big a feature to develop in a
few days shortly before the feature freeze. This new feature should wait for
5.9. I wasn't paying attention because I thought it was understood by everyone
involved.

So I am reverting the change.
	https://codereview.qt-project.org/168651

Please justify in 24 hours why this feature is so urgent that it should go to
5.8 and risk destabilising the release.