[Development] dev and 5.8 CIs reliably fail on LinuxRHEL_6_6x86_64

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Tue Aug 30 14:25:48 CEST 2016

So the current status here is that qtbase 5.8 is fixed and changes to any module in the 5.8 branch should be okay.

We've had a merge from qtbase 5.8 to dev ready, but it's been postponed because it seems there's another bad

change in qtbase 5.8 that breaks qttools and the concern is that this "breakage" would "leak" into dev. Therefore

nothing works in the dev branch right now.

I'd personally be in favor of still taking in the merge to unblock all modules other than qttools, but just my two cents.

Simon