[Development] Tagging private symbols as such

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:46:43 CET 2016

Hi! Some time ago Thiago made possible to tag private symbols as such, at
least on Linux. We have found some more symbols that need this tag
(QTBUG-57060) and I'm tracking a possible new set on fcitx-qt5.

I would love to try and patch this but I definitely can't remember what was
the tag that one should add to the right .pro file in order to get this
achieved. Can anyone help my bad memory here?

Thanks in advance, Lisandro.

--
No pienses que estoy loco, es sólo una manera de actuar
  De mí - Charly García

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/