[Development] Qt 5.9 prebuild binary packages( was: Re: Qt 5.9)

Oliver Wolff Oliver.Wolff at qt.io
Thu Dec 22 08:18:27 CET 2016

Can someone elaborate on how "one package per OS" reduces the testing
burden significantly? We still have to check every
platform/configuration that is inside the package. All that changes is
that the testers install from one big package instead of smaller
packages. I doubt that one person will check the whole windows package
(for example). At least I will not volunteer to do that :X