[Development] A simple analysis of apps using qtbase's private headers

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:20:12 CET 2016

On 22 January 2016 at 04:15, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez <
perezmeyer at gmail.com> wrote:

> The following three have something in common: they are all apps coded for
> Chinese people. I've been told that they need QPA's private stuff in order
> have proper input systems, but I haven't checked.
>
> * fcitx-qt5 1.0.5
> * gcin 2.8.4
> * hime 0.9.10

Above three are not applications, they must be input context plugin of Qt,
just like ibus in
https://github.com/qtproject/qtbase/tree/5.5/src/plugins/platforminputcontexts/ibus
. Normally every input method software could/should have one of this kind
of plugin for Qt 5, so there is no question when they use private headers.

Regards,
Liang

--
http://www.qiliang.net