[Development] Documentation for methods of QML basic type

Nikita Krupenko krnekit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 02:24:34 CET 2016

Hi all!

I'm working on adding methods to basic QML type (color) and I need to
document it. What qdoc tags should I use for this methods to be
included into doc? I tried to use "\qmlmethod" but it does not work
(or I do something wrong).

I have suspicion, that qdoc does not support documenting methods of
QML basic type. Is it even possible to document methods not only for
"\qmlclass" but for "\qmlbasictype" too? I have not found any examples
of such use case in Qt sources.