[Development] Reduced availability

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Feb 24 05:13:01 CET 2016

Hello

This to let everyone know I have been and will continue to be extremely busy
with other projects at work. Please do not expect me to react to Gerrit
reviews (mine or someone else's) until mid-April.

If you need my attention, please send me an email or ping me on IRC.

If any of my pending changes should become needed before April, please update
and push it.

I will continue to read email and attend the release meetings.