[Development] Reduced availability

Milian Wolff milian.wolff at kdab.com
Wed Feb 24 11:27:24 CET 2016

On Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016 20:13:01 CET Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Hello
>
> This to let everyone know I have been and will continue to be extremely busy
> with other projects at work. Please do not expect me to react to Gerrit
> reviews (mine or someone else's) until mid-April.
>
> If you need my attention, please send me an email or ping me on IRC.
>
> If any of my pending changes should become needed before April, please
> update and push it.
>
> I will continue to read email and attend the release meetings.

Hey Thiago,

there is at least one change for 5.7 where people are currently blocked
waiting for your input and expertise:

Optimized QReadWriteLock:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/140322/

I'd really like to see this get merged sooner rather than later to extend the
exposure of the patch.

Thanks

--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Software Engineer