[Development] Supported platforms for Qt 5.8

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at kdab.com
Fri Feb 26 18:47:44 CET 2016

On Friday 19 February 2016 22:01:02 Knoll Lars wrote:
> * We continue to support QNX 6.6

Does someone here know (Rafael) when we can expect a QNX that supports C++11
at the library level? People want to use std::unique_ptr and currently we need
to stop them from doing so, in platform-independent code...

I guess the Clang-on-OSX-with-old-libstdc++ platform is obsolete, these days?

Do we have other platforms where the std library doesn't match what the
compiler supports of C++11?

Thanks,
Marc

Tel: +49-30-521325470