[Development] Update QtWayland CI to Wayland 1.6+

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Jan 14 18:25:16 CET 2016

On Thursday 14 January 2016 15:12:43 Rutledge Shawn wrote:
> > True, so the assumption is that Qt should compile on the 14.04 for now. It
> >  doesn't mean that the provided Wayland will be used. I'm fine with that
> > :-)

Right, that's just a matter of a configure-time check and disable the module if
it's too old.

> But the one that we ship with the Qt installer had better work, right?  It’s
> built on some version of RedHat AFAIK.

Assuming there's a interest in providing binaries, yes. It would be really
nice to build the QPA plugin for Wayland in our regular binaries, so the
machine used to build the binaries will need a recent version of Wayland.

I don't think there's use in providing a pre-built Compositor module for
desktop Linux.