[Development] Heads up for Qt Bug Report & Code Review users
Jukka.Jokiniva at theqtcompany.com
Thu Jan 21 11:27:06 CET 2016
Maintenance break is over and systems are back online. Use your unified Qt Account credentials to login from now on.
If you find bugs, please report them here: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTJIRA
From: Jokiniva Jukka <Jukka.Jokiniva at theqtcompany.com<mailto:Jukka.Jokiniva at theqtcompany.com>>
Date: Monday 21 December 2015 10:48
To: "development at qt-project.org<mailto:development at qt-project.org>" <development at qt-project.org<mailto:development at qt-project.org>>
Subject: Heads up for Qt Bug Report & Code Review users
Some months ago we asked all Qt users to provide us input on ideas to further improve the Qt developer experience. You spoke. We listened. It was overwhelmingly clear that single sign-on for all Qt Services was at the top of desired features and functionality. Since then, we have been working toward providing this to you. As part of this effort, you will now have common credentials for all of the following Qt services:
· Qt Account web portal<https://account.qt.io/> for license management, downloads and commercial support
· Qt Forum<http://forum.qt.io/>
· Qt Wiki<http://wiki.qt.io/>
· Qt Bug Tracker<https://bugreports.qt.io/> (NEW)
· Qt Code Review<https://codereview.qt-project.org/> (NEW)
Note: There will be a maintenance break on Tuesday 12 January 2016 from 07:00-11:00 a.m. (CET) when we unify the login for Qt Bug Tracker (https://bugreports.qt.io<https://bugreports.qt.io/>) and Qt Code Review (https://codereview.qt-project.org<https://codereview.qt-project.org/>).
The email address that you currently use to log into Bug Tracker and Code Review will be associated with Qt account credentials.
· If you don't already have Qt credentials, all you need to do is register at https://login.qt.io/register* using the same email address you currently use for Bug Tracker and Code Review. If you want to change to a different email address for your unified login credentials, you should first update the email address in Bug Tracker** to ensure the logins will be merged.
· If you already have Qt account credentials, but use different email addresses for each account, you should ensure that your Bug Tracker email address is the same as in your Qt account profile<https://account.qt.io/profile> so that all your account credentials will be merged.
* Please be sure to complete the email verification process, which will be explained to you in the email sent upon registering.
** To edit your Bug Reports email address, go to https://bugreports.qt.io/secure/ViewProfile.jspa profile settings and select the pen icon.
We hope you will enjoy this improvement. We will also continue to work toward adding more of features and functionality that you all asked for.
The Qt Company
www.qt.io<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://www.qt.io/&k=ZVNjlDMF0FElm4dQtryO4A%3D%3D%0A&r=kDKhFZm81N6akH7T4WBchfQRWFsDvvPgrELccvlT54E%3D%0A&m=gvVk7d%2FN%2FAYokEmk%2FPsINEVGmrfkQA69CP7LwNaB%2FyQ%3D%0A&s=a109707a2d5c7874c2f1a667907f695bcebbdb104c4075f1b228eb8b70e62665> |Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.io/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://blog.qt.io/&k=ZVNjlDMF0FElm4dQtryO4A%3D%3D%0A&r=kDKhFZm81N6akH7T4WBchfQRWFsDvvPgrELccvlT54E%3D%0A&m=gvVk7d%2FN%2FAYokEmk%2FPsINEVGmrfkQA69CP7LwNaB%2FyQ%3D%0A&s=4a87616dc8262c65bd903854c5ef73bf0b1e54e9526c3785b92ef0a43171e6e6> | Twitter: @Qtproject | Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt<http://www.facebook.com/qt>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Development