[Development] Qt 5.6.0 header diff

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at theqtcompany.com
Thu Jan 21 16:56:56 CET 2016

Hello,

this is an update, the final header diff.
Since we all agree that email is not the perfect medium for the header review
(I see some open questions in the old thread), I'd thought I'll go for an
attempt at pushing the diffs to gerrit. I'm not quite satisfied with the
outcome, ideas for improvement are welcome (as long as they don't mean lots of
work for me ;))

Here is a change containing all the different diffs:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/146876/

Cheers,
Frederik