[Development] Qt 5.6.0 header diff

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Jan 22 03:14:31 CET 2016

On Thursday 21 January 2016 16:56:56 Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this is an update, the final header diff.
> Since we all agree that email is not the perfect medium for the header
> review (I see some open questions in the old thread), I'd thought I'll go
> for an attempt at pushing the diffs to gerrit. I'm not quite satisfied with
> the outcome, ideas for improvement are welcome (as long as they don't mean
> lots of work for me ;))
>
> Here is a change containing all the different diffs:
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/146876/

Thanks, Frederik.

I'm reviewing now.

You know, since we're using Gerrit, we could actually *use* Gerrit. If you
check out v5.5.0, then checkout 5.6's files, commit and push, we'll get an
actual diff to review, one per file. With some script magic, we can also remove
noisy changes like copyright header changes and Q_NULLPTR changes.