[Development] QWebEngine - H.264 playback, proprietary codecs.

Steve Schilz sschilz at pasco.com
Tue Jul 19 01:37:01 CEST 2016

-----------------------------

Thiago, Allan, Thanks for responding.

Probably complicated indeed!  Qt in general does a pretty great job of shielding us from lots of complexity.   I need to look into the ‘Free for decoding’ part more carefully, as that is my immediate need.  It seemed worth mentioning, and certainly imho makes QWebEngine all the more attractive if it could be made to work.

Steve Schilz
Pasco Scientific