[Development] Documenting 3rd party code Qt

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:03:54 CEST 2016

On miércoles, 20 de julio de 2016 11:13:39 A. M. ART Kai Koehne wrote:
> Hi,
[snip]
> # File Format
>
> I had a look at SPDX, README.Chromium, debian/copyright (btw thanks for the
> pointer!).

My pleasure :)

> In the end I went for a custom format, because they all seem to
> not quite fit for our use case. Anyhow, it's easy to extend licensescanner
> to generate other formats, too.

 That might be helpful, although the current format lacks, for example, per-
entity copyright (yes, each contributor name).

I *know* this is a big burden because I have to do it :) But if this can be
added, even if optional, we the ones who need this info can fill these details
on each of our reviews.

Would that be a good compromise for you?

--
Si vives cada día de tu vida como si fuera el último,
algún día realmente tendrás razón.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/