[Development] Documenting 3rd party code Qt

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Jul 20 17:14:02 CEST 2016

It can easily get laborious, but I don't see why we shouldn't allow something like

"CopyrightFiles" : [
   { "*": "Copyright (c) 1920 Joe Doe", },
   { "special_file": "Copyright (c) 2040 Jane Roe" }
]

in the format, sure.

I'm genuinely curious though why debian/copyright needs this on a file level.  Do you know the reasons?

Regards

Kai