[Development] [QtMultimedia] Still is supported, active?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jul 20 23:38:32 CEST 2016

On quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2016 00:19:44 PDT Denis Shienkov wrote:
> It is strange for me, that is performed some "unclear" work there (which
> is improves nothing, but introduces a new bugs IMHO) instead of fixing
> of a *critical* bugs.

The one you linked to is P2 - Important. It's neither critical nor
showstopper.

> Do you tests before release our module? I think - NOT!

Where's your proof?

> Concerning QtMM maintainer: he should at least let us to know to
> bug-tracker, that the concrete issue will been accepted or not (at least
> not to be silent there).

Bugs are fixed when they are fixed. You won't get any estimate before the
developer actually starts fixing the issue. And even then, it may take months
or more until it actually gets fixed.

> Otherwise there is an impression that I talk there to myself or to a
> blank wall.
>
> Besides, I don't understand, how is it possible to skip such critical
> bug (and others critical bugs), and not to notice it.

It's not critical, according to whoever triaged it.