[Development] [QtMultimedia] Still is supported, active?

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:19:44 CEST 2016

Hi Andy,

I periodically do watching for qt codereview status. So, your provided
links has not effect for me (I'm do not surprised).

It is strange for me that the majority of these commits have no
task-numbers, there is an impression, that bugs in a tracker are just
ignored.

It is strange for me, that is performed some "unclear" work there (which
is improves nothing, but introduces a new bugs IMHO) instead of fixing
of a *critical* bugs.

Do you tests before release our module? I think - NOT!

Concerning QtMM maintainer: he should at least let us to know to
bug-tracker, that the concrete issue will been accepted or not (at least
not to be silent there).

Otherwise there is an impression that I talk there to myself or to a
blank wall.

Besides, I don't understand, how is it possible to skip such critical
bug (and others critical bugs), and not to notice it.

PS: I already repeatedly wrote to mailing-list concerning to QtMM
status, but nothing changes. I think, nothing will change in future too.

BR,

Denis