[Development] commas in ctor-init-lists

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Wed Jun 1 15:36:43 CEST 2016

On Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016 12:56:12 CEST Simon Hausmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in favorof changing our coding style to adopt the model you call "butt
> ugly" because I find it more appealing and I find that it makes diffs
> easier to read.
>
> Simon

+1  as well, if someone counts the votes!

Also there was some talk about optionally allowing braces for single line if
(more similar to KDE style, less diff, and avoid "goto fail" kind of problem)

Anyone has a config file for clang-format to use with qt so it can be used
with git-clang-format?

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - https://woboq.com - https://code.woboq.org