[Development] Qt 5.7.0 Toolchain on RasPI2

Alexander Nassian nassian at bitshift-dynamics.de
Sun Jun 19 17:44:21 CEST 2016

Hi,

Currently I’m doing a 5.7.0 build for RasPI 2 with Raspian using the „official“ toolchain (arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ (crosstool-NG linaro-1.13.1+bzr2650 - Linaro GCC 2014.03) 4.8.3 20140303 (prerelease)). EGLFS wasn’t detected (don’t need it atm either) and the build stopped with a linker error because of missing clock_gettime in QElapsedTimer. The common recommendation adding -lrt to the linker options didn’t work because configure will then don’t detect C++11 support. So I started a 5.5.1 build as a reference and suddenly EGLFS support was automagically detected and it went perfectly over the linking of QtCore.

I didn’t find anything related in the bug tracker (or maybe I searched the wrong way). For this reason I wanted to ask here if this is a known problem, or a known wrong configuration thing? If not I would be happy to provide configuration, compiler output, etc..

Beste Grüße / Best regards,
Alexander Nassian