[Development] QtSerialBus : Function Code 20 and 21 not implemented

Karsten Heimrich Karsten.Heimrich at qt.io
Mon Jun 20 11:41:36 CEST 2016

Hi Vincent,

we just didn't manage to implement all functionallity provided by the specification. Right now there is no pending patch or implementation I know of, but we are definitifly looking into finishing it for a later release. Of course, if you need the functionality you can implement it on your own by inheriting from one of the QModbusServer descendants. We are also open for patches that provide the missing implementation.

Obviously you found the issue on jira already: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-49510?filter=17150

Regards,

Karsten Heimrich
Senior Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
D-12489 Berlin
karsten.heimrich at qt.io
http://qt.io<http://qt.io/>

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho

[http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qt-files/logos/qt_logo_with_text_green_rgb_400x141.png]<http://qt.io/>

[http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qt-files/logos/SoMe/qt_facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/Qt>

[http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qt-files/logos/SoMe/qt_twitter.png]<http://www.twitter.com/qtproject>

[http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qt-files/logos/SoMe/qt_linkedin.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-qt-company/>