[Development] Reminder: Embedded Linux Conference Europe / OpenIoT Summit Europe CFP

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Jun 17 23:36:45 CEST 2016

Deadline is next Sunday, June 26.

Both events happen in Berlin, on Oct 11-13, so I think there's not really any
excuse for not having Qt sessions there.

The deadline for LinuxCon Europe is today and it also happens in Berlin, the
week before (Oct 4-6). I hope people submitted talks about Qt (I haven't). If
you have a great idea but forgot to send something, do it over the weekend.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe/program/cfp
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/
program/cfp