[Development] QStorageinfo changes: a bug.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:55:38 CEST 2016

> Apparently you are referring to https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/141217/

Yes.

> Please report a bug, and give any ideas you have for deciding what is a pseudo-fs and what isn’t.  I don’t think we can say that every FUSE filesystem falls into either category, right?

I've reported a bug/suggestion just right now:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54235

The suggestion I do is adding filters simular to QDir::entryInfoList,
where the default without filters is the current.

And maybe the whole name "storageinfo" is misleading. Just
QFilesystemsInfo would be better.

Stef