[Development] Qt 5.7.0 Toolchain on RasPI2

Alexander Nassian nassian at bitshift-dynamics.de
Mon Jun 20 21:30:09 CEST 2016

Hi Thiago,

Would be great if you could be a little bit more specific. I’m using exactly the same toolchain and the same sysroot for 5.5.1 and 5.7.0. The 5.5.1 build works perfectly, the 5.7.0 build fails while linking. Is the GCC 4.8.3 which is used for Raspian not supported anymore?

Beste Grüße / Best regards,
Alexander Nassian