[Development] Push to Gerrit

Harald Vistnes harald.vistnes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 17:06:45 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to make my first ever contribution to Qt, but I am struggling
with the last part of actually pushing to Gerrit. I've followed the
guidelines in the Wiki, but I have probably done something wrong.

I've added and committed the patch locally, but when I try to run

git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/5.7

I get a popup messagebox:

TortoiseGitPlink Fatal Error
Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent:
publickey)

I'm on Windows. I assume the problem is related to the ssh keys.

Any hints on how to continue would be welcome.

Thanks,

Harald Vistnes