[Development] v5.6.1-1 tag should have been v5.6.2

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Sun Jun 26 23:26:57 CEST 2016

On Sunday 26 June 2016 23:20:41 Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> This just makes me wonder a bunch of things:

Sorry, I wanted to trash this email that I started to write last Friday, and
instead I sent it. This reads harsher that what I wanted to send, and I did
not want to add more noise.

My point is just that it's probably worth considering reviewing a bit the
process to make a release if making a really quick 5.6.2 is not a reasonable
path for cases like this. A security-related release would be even more
important. I think Lars mentioned discussing it at QtCon, so I'll just leave
the topic to then.

Greetings, and sorry for the noise.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2