[Development] How can Qt 5.6.0 MinGW pass in CI with QTBUG-49971 open?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Mar 3 16:51:47 CET 2016

On quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2016 10:51:40 PST Roland Winklmeier wrote:
> No matter if I download the source from download.qt.io or clone from git
> and run the normal build as configured in CI, I get the build error. I'm
> not changing any flags. So my and CI configuration should be exactly the
> same and either both pass or fail. But CI passes and the build of several
> people locally fail. I wonder how thats possible.

Can you give us the command-line of the compilation that failed? Like I said,
-Werror=undef is not supposed to be enabled by default, unless you turn
headersclean on. And that's not the default.

Note that -developer-build turns it on. But if you use that option, you say "I
will fix bugs I find too".