[Development] Dropping qtserialbus from Qt 5.6 -- it doesn't compile in C++98

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Mar 3 17:25:28 CET 2016

On quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2016 08:12:25 PST Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Please add a test for each of the specific C++11 features, not for the
> compiler  version. My email with the build errors lists them all, in
> addition to NSDMI.

To be clear: one config.test that happens to test each of the specific C++11
features used.

Note that this may still disable the module in even in Qt 5.7, since things
like delegating constructors are not yet permitted. I'd like the module to
remove the tests and comply with Qt coding requirements before it leaves "tech
preview" state.