[Development] Are we free of code that checks this isn't null?

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at kdab.com
Fri Mar 4 23:27:49 CET 2016

On Friday 04 March 2016 08:59:59 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > /me upgrades to GCC 6.
>
> I might still have a patch or two that aren't merged that fix GCC 6
> warnings.  But when you compile with it, can you make sure it doesn't
> print any misleading-identation warnings? There were a couple of false
> positives that I reported and GCC fixed.

Do you also have a fix for this one:

  ../../include/QtCore/../../../../qt5/qtbase/src/corelib/kernel/qobjectdefs.h:175:108: error:
‘visibility’ attribute ignored [-Werror=attributes]
       Q_DECL_HIDDEN_STATIC_METACALL static void qt_static_metacall(QObject *,
QMetaObject::Call, int, void **); \
                                                                                                              ^
  /home/marc/Qt/qt5/qtbase/src/widgets/dialogs/qcolordialog.cpp:181:5: note: in expansion of
macro ‘Q_OBJECT’
       Q_OBJECT
       ^~~~~~~~

?