[Development] Qt 5.6.0 (final) packages available

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Mar 15 16:14:16 CET 2016

On terça-feira, 15 de março de 2016 07:51:09 PDT Knoll Lars wrote:
> I understand that this is an issue for KDE, but since it only happens when
> using qDBusAddSpyHook I am convinced it’ll hit almost no other user. So
> while KDE is important, I don’t think this is a good enough reason to block
> the release. It’s been taking too long in any case already.

qDBusAddSpyHook is used by exactly one application and that's kded/kiod. I
will not support any other application using it.

Again: when it was reported, it sounded like a race condition that was hit
only infrequently, if you were unlucky. Only when Jan reported in this thread
that it is happening all the time did it sound more serious.