[Development] Qt 5.6.0 (final) packages available

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at theqtcompany.com
Tue Mar 15 08:51:09 CET 2016

Hi,

The report was marked as a P2, and nobody raised it to be a showstopper for the release. Trying to do this on the day before is unfair to everybody else.

I understand that this is an issue for KDE, but since it only happens when using qDBusAddSpyHook I am convinced it’ll hit almost no other user. So while KDE is important, I don’t think this is a good enough reason to block the release. It’s been taking too long in any case already.

Let’s rather get this fixed in the 5.6 branch and follow up with a 5.6.1 quickly. We have other important bug fixes already waiting in that branch as well.

Cheers,
Lars