[Development] Qt Coding Guidelines

Sergio Martins sergio.martins at kdab.com
Fri Mar 18 11:07:16 CET 2016

On Friday, March 18, 2016 10:46:41 AM Koehne Kai wrote:
> [...]

Note that there are two diferent types of documentation in this thread:

- "C++11 features we can/should use in Qt"
- "code formatting style and such"

For the C++11 features doc we definitely want it pegged to a branch, so when
you checkout qtbase 5.X you know what you can use.

For the code style doc I guess you're right, since it's orthogonal to
versioning.

Regards,
--
SĂ©rgio Martins | sergio.martins at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)