[Development] Cannot compile Qt 5.7 alpha with MSVC 2013/2015

Cheng, Bobber BCheng at intercalleurope.com
Thu Mar 24 12:34:50 CET 2016

The issue went away once I installed MSVC 2013 update 5. However, I still get lots of encode error like:

..\..\corelib\tools\qstring.cpp(1650) : warning C4819: The file contains a character that cannot be represented in the current code page (936). Save the file in

Unicode format to prevent data loss.

I have to save qstring.cpp as Unicode format to remove this warning.

Any suggestion for it?

Thanks,

Bobber