[Development] FreeBSD / Clang / Raspberry Pi

Sylvain Garrigues sylvain at sylvaingarrigues.com
Wed May 18 09:04:42 CEST 2016

Sure I will share with Oleksandr, my work is based on what he has already done anyway, just couldn’t wait to try to port other modules on my Pi :-)

I dug into the build process and noticed what I explained about the -device and the detection of the cross_compile feature, but anyway I let you discuss the side effects later. Will join you on #kde-freebsd.

Have a good day