[Development] Removal of some of the blacklisted (non-working) autotests?

Jedrzej Nowacki Jedrzej.Nowacki at qt.io
Wed Nov 9 10:04:17 CET 2016

As you wrote, in the first iteration of the functionality I would go for an easy solution and I would detect just all modifications to tests/auto/* On the other hand I do not want to have the definition of stress testing in Coin code. Every one should be able to run it therefore it should be a make target.  So everyone could just type:
  make stress-test
in a test folder and after 10 min get the result.

Cheers,
  Jędrek