[Development] Qt 5.9

Rafael Roquetto rafael.roquetto at kdab.com
Wed Nov 23 12:36:32 CET 2016

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 11:42:52AM +0000, Jani Heikkinen wrote:
> Hi all,
<snip>
> - Start supporting QNX 7.0

Has the QtC already laid out a plan for what needs to be considered for
this? I intend to start looking into it soon, but it would be best if we
coordinated this together in order to avoid duplicated efforts. In particular,
we also want to properly support QNX 7 on QtCreator, which is orthogonal to
having QNX 7 support on Qt 5.9, timing wise it makes sense.

Thanks,
Rafael

--
Rafael Roquetto | rafael.roquetto at kdab.com | Software Engineer