[Development] Qt 5.9

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Thu Nov 24 06:40:12 CET 2016

To some extent, yes. Having proper c++11 support QNX 7 actually makes some things easier, while of course we still need to support QNX 6.6 as well. One of the first steps is to add QNX 7 to Qt CI system for dev and 5.9 - at least for build testing.

There will be many items to tweak and polish, and hope is that you and James will participate actively, as discussed at QtCon.

I am well aware the Qt release cycle is a bit quick to keep up with, but hope is we will be able to have good support for new QNX 7 already with Qt 5.9.

Yours,

	Tuukka