[Development] Qt 5.9

Alexander Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Mon Nov 28 16:40:56 CET 2016

Ok, let's summarize and restate the package list for Qt 5.9 based on the comments provided on this mail thread. The list describes the delta to Qt 5.8 packages:

* For macOS we drop 10.9 and support 10.10, 10.11 & 10.12
* For iOS we drop 7.x and support 8.x, 9.x, 10.x
* MinGW remains 5.3 using 32 bit
* Add MSVC 2017 64bit desktop
* Add MSVC 2017 UWP (x64, x86, armv7)
* Drop MSVC 2013 x86
* Drop MSVC 2013 for WinRT/WinPhone & MSVC 2013 for WinRT 8.1 and WinPhone 8.1
* Drop standalone macOS Android installer; One having iOS & Android
* For Windows Android start doing Android Windows build with MinGW53
* Start supporting QNX 7.0

--
Alex