[Development] Qt 5.9

Marco Piccolino marco.a.piccolino at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:54:11 CET 2016

We just had a little discussion about this on QtMob (
http://slackin.qtmob.org) where everybody does iOS/Android, and most people
do it on a macOS host.
It looks like people tend to use the online installer.
When it comes to the offline installers (which in our case are mainly used
for checking out betas, it seems) an installer for each platform seems to
be the preferred option.
This said, it seems that the main concern for our mobile devs is actually
the size of the Qt for iOS distribution per se and people would like to
have the option to not install simulator builds.

Br,
Marco Piccolino - QtMob community manager