[Development] macOS CI node segfault

Jedrzej Nowacki Jedrzej.Nowacki at qt.io
Mon Oct 10 10:14:27 CEST 2016

As Thiago said. Moc is crashing on OSX for an unknown reason. It is unlikely to be RAM problem,  because we would see much wider distribution of crashes (related bug report: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTQAINFRA-990).

Regarding overwriting logs, it is Coin bug. For some reason we naively believed that builds are deterministic and there is only one build log 100 % reproducible...  Well something to fix.

Cheers,

  J?drek