[Development] Multiple Qt branches on Coverity Scan

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Thu Oct 13 15:11:18 CEST 2016

Heads up:

On 03/10/16 22:46, Giuseppe D'Angelo wrote:
> I'm going with "lts" and "dev" anyhow, thanks!

To avoid losing history, we're sticking with the current "qt-project" to
represent "dev", as apparently it's not possible to rename projects.
"qt-project-lts" is going to be 5.6. The new branch should be ready soon
(was told yesterday afternoon, actually), I'll send an email when this
is done.

Related: the "qtbase" and "qtdeclarative" standalone projects have not
been updated for 2+ years, and they're fully embraced by
qt-project[-lts], so they're getting removed.

Cheers,
KDAB (UK) Ltd., a KDAB Group company | Tel: UK +44-1625-809908
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts