[Development] Focusing bug fixes to 5.9 branch and patch releases during H1/17

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at kdab.com
Tue Apr 11 14:25:21 CEST 2017

On Tuesday 11 April 2017 13:52:36 Tuukka Turunen wrote:
> > On 11/04/2017, 14.43, "Konstantin Tokarev" <annulen at yandex.ru> wrote:
> >   Maybe it's plausible to make 5.8.1 release just for QtBase?
>
> No. That is not possible. This has also been discussed before.

Yes, it is possible, you've done it before. And no, it has not been
"discussed". I raised the question, and no-one answered.

Why this semblance of a discussion, anyway? Why don't you just go ahead and
pull the plug on 5.8? It's not like the Qt Project (or what's left of it) has
any say in this, you made that abundantly clear in the past.

Thanks,
Marc

Tel: +49-30-521325470
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts