[Development] openssl-linked include paths in Qt 5.8

Thiago A. CorrĂȘa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 05:03:18 CEST 2017

I have struggled with this in 5.5 and there was closed bug (no
feedback) that dates back from 5.5 as well. From what I can tell nmake
distclean misses something. I was able to work around this with both
of these options:

    - Erase all source code and download/extract new fresh source tree
    - Edit .qmake.super and add: INCLUDEPATH += -I c:\path...\include
and LIBS += -L c:\path...\lib

I suppose after configure qmake -recursive could also work. Most of
the time it looks like previously generated Makefiles get stale.

Kind Regards,
      Thiago A. Correa