[Development] Stepping down as the QNX maintainer / proposing James McDonnell

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Wed Apr 19 16:41:37 CEST 2017

Thanks Rafael for your work on this. I see James very well fit for this role.

Yours,

	Tuukka

On 19/04/2017, 16.05, "Development on behalf of Rafael Roquetto" <development-bounces+tuukka.turunen=qt.io at qt-project.org on behalf of rafael.roquetto at kdab.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    I would like to announce that I am stepping down as the QNX maintainer. I
    would like to propose James McDonnell from QNX for the role. I believe he is
    the right person to carry on the maintenance of QNX on Qt, because:

        * he works for QNX, and therefore has a better contextual overview of what
          needs to be done and considered.
        * he has been comitting to Qt on QNX for quite a while, being even more
          active than myself. James is an approver and has been working on several
          fronts, including QtMultimedia, general bugfixing and brigging excellent
          QNX support into QtCreator.

    Long live Qt on QNX!

    Rafael

    --