[Development] Stepping down as the QNX maintainer / proposing James McDonnell

Rafael Roquetto rafael.roquetto at kdab.com
Wed Apr 19 15:05:18 CEST 2017

Hello,

I would like to announce that I am stepping down as the QNX maintainer. I
would like to propose James McDonnell from QNX for the role. I believe he is
the right person to carry on the maintenance of QNX on Qt, because:

    * he works for QNX, and therefore has a better contextual overview of what
      needs to be done and considered.
    * he has been comitting to Qt on QNX for quite a while, being even more
      active than myself. James is an approver and has been working on several
      fronts, including QtMultimedia, general bugfixing and brigging excellent
      QNX support into QtCreator.

Long live Qt on QNX!

Rafael

--