[Development] distclean question

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Apr 23 15:34:53 CEST 2017

Em domingo, 23 de abril de 2017, às 09:28:04 -03, Massimo Callegari via
Development escreveu:
> Also, I'd like to ask, what does this mean ?"Prior to reconfiguration, make
> sure you remove any leftovers from the previous build." Where are these
> "leftovers" documented if I intend to reconfigure without distclean ?

Any leftovers are anything that was created by configure or make and wasn't
there when you extracted.

The only advice you're going to get here is to not use make clean, distclean
or confclean. Just remove the build directory by way of rm -rf.