[Development] Use of std::function in Qt API

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Apr 25 15:51:54 CEST 2017

Em terça-feira, 25 de abril de 2017, às 07:59:03 -03, Marc Mutz escreveu:
> What's holding us back?

At this point, inertia.

I've already lifted my objection in the grounds that no one in the Linux
sphere cares about compatibility between libstdc++ and libc++ without a
"rebuild the world" step.

Using the standard library requires a QUIP with the allowed classes and the
allowed uses of those classes, as I'm sure we'll find incomplete or non-
standard implementations of them in the many platforms and compilers we need
to support.